Terna Dental College and Hospital, a premier institution for dental education, is situated on a prime piece of land opposite Nerul railway station at Navi Mumbai.
Our aim is to nurture responsible future dentists through education par excellence as well as to make available, quality dental treatment, to the community at large and at affordable rates.
List of admitted student in MDS course for the Academic Year 2020-21
Selection & Waiting list for Institute level after Second selection list for MDS Admission A.Y. 2020-21
Vacant seats Institute level after Second selection list for MDS Admissin A.Y. 2020-21
Selection and Waiting list for Institute level after First Selection list for MDS Admission A.Y. 2020-21
Vacant seats Institute level after First selection list for MDS Admission A.Y. 2020-21
Admitted student list for Vacancy round at Institutional Level for MDS Admission A.Y. 2020-21
Provisional merit list for Vacancy round at Institutional level for MDS admission A.Y. 2020-21
Selection and Waiting list for Vacancy round at Institutional level for MDS admission A.Y. 2020-21
Admission to NEET (MDS) Course, A.Y. 2020-21. Vacant seat matrix for Institution Level Round as per Notice No. 17 in Terna Dental College
MDS admission 2020 (Fees, forms & Documents)
Notice No 48 from CET CELL (High Court Mumbai)
List of admitted students for the A. Y. 2019-20
Admitted Candidates NRI 15.09.2019(2pm)
Admitted Candidates 15.09.2019(2pm)
Vacant Seats NRI quota
Vacant Seats 85 % quota
Waiting List for NRI / Against NRI quota
Waiting List for vacant seats (85 % state quota) Institute Level
Selected Candidates 15 % NRI / Against NRI quota
Selected Candidate List 85 % State quota
Provisional Merit List (85 % quota)
Provisional Merit List NRI
Vacancy Position as on 12.09.2019 (After MOPUP round-1)
MDS Time Table 2019-20
Academic BDS Fourth Year Time Table 2019-20
Academic BDS Third Year Time Table 2019-20
Academic BDS Second Year Time Table 2019-20
Terna Faculty list
MDS Recognition Certificate
Highlights of the Institution
* Ideal Location
* Spacious Campus on 5 acres of land
* Highly qualified and experienced academic faculty
* Well equipped Library with Internet Facilities
* Separate hostel for boys and girls
* Sophisticated & Modern state of the art equipments
* Well equipped state-of-the-art laboratories
* Mobile Dental Van
* Affiliated to Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik.
* Recognized by Dental Council of India.
* B.D.S (5 year course)
* M.D.S. ( In the subjects of
Conservative dentistry and Endodontics, Periodontics, Prosthodontics,
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and Pedodontics)
* 100 seats every year (B.D.S. Course)
* 14 seats every year (M.D.S. Course- 03 seats each in the department of Conservative dentistry and Endodontics, Periodontics, Prosthodontics,
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and 02 seats in Pedodontics).
How to reach
* By train : Local trains Harbour Line- all trains
stop at Nerul on the way to Belapur and Panvel.
* By Road : Well connected from the Mumbai-Pune Expressway, opp. Nerul West Railway Station.
" The Terna Dental College emblem is a conglomeration of the rising Sun, the rod of Asclepius including the staff and
the serpent entwining around it, Hermesí wings mounted atop it, a lamp and 32 leaves in the background.
Terna Dental College & Hospital
Sector 22,Plot No. 12,
Opp.Nerul West Railway Station,
Navi Mumbai 400706.